Test Notification Email Not Received

MFE3457
Visitor
2 0 7

Hello,

I'm just in the process of readying my new site to launch but have hit a problem when it comes to receiving a test order notification email. Shopify confirms the email has been sent but I'm just not receiving anything. Is this because it's in test or will I have the same issue when I receive a real order?

Any help would be much appreciated,

Chloe

Replies 9 (9)

Shazwill
Visitor
2 0 6

Hi I’m having the same problem how did you fix it?

irdjewelry
Tourist
3 0 3

I'm having this same problem with both test emails and the marketing email itself.  I sent the test email to 4 different accounts (gmail, yahoo mail and AOL) but none were received (sent 24 hours ago)

Shazwill
Visitor
2 0 6

I have a hotmail account and unfortunately it recognises it all as junk but doesn’t even send it to junk it just refuses it. My web designer has set up a gmail account that it gets sent to and anything from my gmail comes to my hotmail. Does that make any sense?

PiperArt
Visitor
1 0 2

Same problem. This is hopeless. Sent email campaign to our customers try to survive pandemic, but shopify sent only 1000 of 2500 emails and does not say which ones were sent. Now cannot develop or test new campaign to capture those missing first email.

Lychee88
Explorer
51 1 21

I'm having the same problem. In the past the emails would send but as of late they don't even end up in the junk folder as if they're not actually being sent. 

vmez
Tourist
4 0 2

I have a similar experience. Sometimes I receive the test, others I don't.  I am sending the test to a domain registered with Google. 

kedeyahko
Tourist
8 0 1

Has anyone given you a fix for this issue? 

vmez
Tourist
4 0 2

That's right. No one has.

woolgage
Visitor
1 0 0

I'm having the same problem and I don't know why anyone has an answer for this but it needs to be resolved fast!! One other way around this tho is to download another email marketing app off the Shopify app store...