The Customer Service Sucks

Highlighted
1 0 1

I got notification that one of my products was flagged.It said I would get a email with info... I NEVER GOT A EMAIL...I cant even get a chat option I think I need to move to another platform cause this is ridiculous I'm really unhappy 

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Yeah... they have a tendency of promising things and then never delivering... It's a great site for simplicity and ease of integration with apps but it's very limited and things like this just add to the annoyances

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
819 95 136

Hi, all.

Hank here from Shopify.

First off, I want to thank you both for the feedback, I will certainly share this with our internal departments so that we can improve. We pride ourselves on our high level of support, but I agree that due to these uncertain times that we are in, wait times are an issue across all of our support pages, and as a result, sometimes our processes do not work the way we expect them too.

While it is not our intention, sometimes emails do get routed to your spam/junk mail folder due to email settings, but if you share a ticket number with me I can search for this, or I can follow up for you if you need information on that issue.

Our live support teams are still available from the help centre, and depending on wait times, you may be given the option fo a call back from one of our gurus rather than waiting on hold. But we have moved some phone conversations to online chats and email to help serve our merchants faster. I have taken this short video to show you how to reach the live support teams with ease.

Know that we are actively hiring throughout this pandemic to help provide the high level of support that you have been used to, and that again is something we truly cherish. I understand that you are frustrated about trying to get through to support, and not receiving notifications when expecting them, and even through the use of the forums I can help you as I want to help you get any issue resolved, that’s what I’m here for.

I would much prefer that we work together to see what we can do to get your situation resolved and alleviate any frustration you are experiencing. Would you like to take a minute to explain the issues you are facing and then I can help support you further?

Or for a faster resolution, and if you are happy reaching out to our live chat teams using the above link, that is perfectly fine also.

Once again, thank you for your feedback, and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hiring?  I've applied twice only to be rejected and I have 20 years of IT background and I have built two shopify stores and manage three others.

Unfortunately that was not enough to get hired as a guru even with one of your gurus actually giving me an excellent reference. So I'm not sure what standards have to be met.

Kevin

0 Likes