The Product Prices are changed automatically also in some products is added a button " Sale"

arditm
Visitor
1 0 0

I attach three screenshots of the problem, Can anyone help me why this happen?
1) It happen a discount to the price (i didn't do that)

2) in other two images is added this "SALE" thing 

sc1.pngsc2.pngsc3.png

Replies 11 (11)

gseilei
Shopify Expert
235 28 44

have you check the products on your admin? Normally that would appear automatically if you have set up a "compare at" price on the product itself that is different to the "price" of the product. You will find this here:

image.png

We help you achieve your Goals! Visit us on: Webmefy.com
iFlash
Visitor
1 0 1

I just had a similar problem.  I went to sleep with my product priced at $19.99 with a compare at price of $39.99.  This morning I woke up to my product having been sold at $14.34.   I never changed the price of my product and have no idea how it discounted the price of the product on it's own.  I'm thinking there is maybe a glitch or something between Shopify and Oberlo product importer or something I'm just not aware of, but it is scary that the price of the product can just change own it's own.  

minho
Visitor
2 0 0

True. I got the same problem. All prices edited by Obero were changed later after imported on Shopify. Just edit once again on Shopify then it won't  be change anymore. Scary though. 

gameday
Visitor
2 0 0
How do you stop automatic price changes on your website? Every time I see there are always products prices have changed and it will cost me money if people buy at the changed price. Advise?
boan
Visitor
1 0 2

Head over to your Oberlo settings and scroll down to the "auto update when the cost changes" and click on the "do nothing" tab. Hope this is helpful.

TeamLB
29 0 0

Turn off Auto updates on Pricing in Oberlo. In settings scroll down to "Auto Updates" and in "When Cost changes"  select " Do Nothing" radio button.  You can check "Notify me" to keep update on Product prices.

sunnyboy82_0-1610660217459.png

Teachingtandt
Visitor
2 0 0

Oberlo is gone and we have to use DSers but the same thing is happening. Do you know how to fix it?

luminaring
Visitor
2 0 1

you find anything? im stuck with this 

Naturallyhood
4 0 0

The same thing is happening with my store and I’m very upset about it. My prices keep changing on my home page

Naturallyhood
4 0 0

I’m So PISSED!!!!

Teachingtandt
Visitor
2 0 0

Was this ever resolved?