The plan has been change from Basic Shopify to Inactive.

Highlighted
2 0 0

I created my shopify store from Shopify Partner. After finishing design and publishing my products into store, I added billing information and chose Basic Shopify plan. But a day after that, I received the email from shopify informed:

"The plan for your store has been changed from Basic Shopify to Inactive. The store can be found in the Partner Dashboard within "Development Stores" under the "Transferred Stores" tab. "

It is no-reply mail, I can not reply to ask more information. I really don't know why my store is change to Inactive

Could some one know about this problem and can explain to me. How can I active store again.

Thank!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1866 181 748

Hi Dany,

Maybe it has something to do with the partners program terms. You basically setup a partner account and referred a store to yourself - that's a no no.

Liked this post? You might also like our fantastic upsell apps Candy Rack and Candy Cart or offer free gifts with Gift Box. All made with ❤️  and care by Digismoothie
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you for your information.

I really don't need to earn revenue on my own store. I only want a develop store to make everything well before publishing. I read Transfer ownership of a development store and considered that I can transfer this store to myself  :(. 

Poor for me if that policy is the reason of my problem. But my friend get the same problem if he creates the store normally without Shopify partner. After 14 day free trial, his store is changed to Inactive also. I think there is another reason and really want to know to avoid.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Is this issue being resolve? We got this same problem. We want to know if how did it resolve?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 0 4

Hi! That same thing happened to us... twice. The status states "Plan Changed), and I can't find the way to delete those stores.

Did somebody find a way to delete that type of store? It just bugs me to see them sitting around forever...

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey! i faced the same problem, did u get your store reinstated?

0 Likes