The product page is not working in Safari browser and iphone.

megastorescy
1 0 0

Hi @Ava 

I have the same issue , https://bit.ly/2QG6NQu

Please let me know 

0 Likes
Ava
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
854 54 130

Hi, @megastorescy!

This store is loading for me in Safari on desktop - 

25-37-u93x3-z0co0

and on Safari via iPhone - 

25-33-lrrje-bikmx

Have you tried the usual troubleshooting steps of clearing the cache and using a different browser? There is a guide here on how to clear your cache when using a Mac. For all other devices, there is a more general guide here. Could you try switching to a different internet service provider? For example, if you are using WiFi, could you move to your mobile data to see if this will load the store?

Let me know how you get on!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

conidig
Shopify Partner
1 0 1

same problem here. The theme is Prestige and when going back from any page to the previous page there's a blank screen. Has anyone solved the issue?

Essikaroliina
2 0 0

I have the same problem with the same theme! I need help with this also

0 Likes
Ava
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
854 54 130

@conidig & @Essikaroliina, hello!

I'm sorry to hear both of you are seeing this issue. If you've tried things like clearing your cache, updating your browser & operating systems, I'd recommend reaching out to your theme developer. It sounds like there might be an issue with this particular theme if you are seeing the same blank page with the same browser. It's best to reach out to the developers who created the theme so they can check this out on more detail! You can contact the Prestige theme developers by clicking here.

I hope this is resolved for you soon!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
go4shoaib
9 0 0

Its not a browser issue its IOS issue. The product you open once opens correctly may be number of time like 3 or 4 times but after that the main image disappears. Shopify team should be resolving this issue as huge number of customers are using IOS devices.

Clearing the cache resolves the issue but for same 2, 3 times after that the image again disappears. None of the customer will visit you site again and again by clearing his/her mobile cache.

0 Likes
jackd
1 0 0

ive had this problem for months.

clearly the "help guru" is using a version of ios which is not affected by this issue.

i would hate to know the amount of $$$ sales ive lost because of this issue. i think this issue is above so called "gurus" pay grade.

i have had to use a free shipping bar app to put a notification on top of my site to announce site visitors use google chrome if they have experiences with pages not loading properly.

ios and apple products are rubbish in my opinion.

if shopify have not fixed this issue by now they probably never will.

0 Likes
johnarnfieldltd
2 0 0

I am experiencing this problem since Friday with the Minimal theme. Sales have dropped significantly especially through Google shopping ads. Any help Shopify? I have visited lots of Shopify sites with iPhone and the same problem occurs - not just my own website. Just a blank loading screen. Or it loads without CSS. I have reported to Shopify support twice and still no fix. 

0 Likes
Essikaroliina
2 0 0
0 Likes