The real chef boutique

Ruthy
3 0 0

Hello, I am new to Shopify and I apologize in advance if this topic isn’t allowed, but after finding out that these people actually advertise on Shopify,  I felt it necessary to bring this to Shopify’s attention!

I am confident that “The real chef boutique” which advertises many, many items on Facebook, Instagram, Shopify etc... is fraudulent. 
In my case I ordered the Yumia pasta machine on February 1 2021. The funds were withdrawn from my account out of a location called “GIVORS France.” I was given a conformation and order number and told my item would ship in 1-3 days. After the item never arrived, I was prompted to contact julielemaire668@gmail.com. at customer service  There is no phone support, only a Gmail account. She has failed to respond to my 4 emails. 
They did, however, send me a tracking number with the suggestion that I download the app “SHOP” in which I complied. From day one.... SHOP has no information regarding that shipment.  I understand completely that Shopify is not responsible, however, I do feel the need to warn others as well as the websites that The real chef boutique advertises through and Shopify is one of them. 

0 Likes
darla4511
1 0 0

I am having the same issue with The Real Chef

I also ordered the Yumia® - Pasta machine × 1

The funds on my card are Perfect Body for the company that took funds. This contact person  does not respond. Item seems to be coming from another country and has not been sent to delivery company. 

If you have any questions, reply to this email or contact us at julielemaire668@gmail.com

0 Likes
RoundtripLabs
Shopify Partner
47 0 1

Oh no, sorry to hear about your order troubles!

Shopify has a page where you can report an issue with a merchant. You should file an issue there.

EasyRoutes (https://easyroutes) - Turn your Shopify orders into local delivery routes you can share with a driver or deliver yourself.

Supertime (https://getsupertime.com) - Let your customers pick a date and time for delivery or pick-up on your store cart page.
0 Likes
Ruthy
3 0 0
Reply So sorry to hear this! Doesn’t seem as if we’ll ever get the machines!

0 Likes
Ruthy
3 0 0
Thank you! Already done!
0 Likes