The real deal with Shopify.

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi everyone, how are you? I hope I don't get banned for posting this but here we go... Recently I found an article from Citron Research stating Shopify is a nothing but a modern day pyramid scheme. That was a punch because although I always thought the platform was great for beginners, I thought it made a lot of sense specially with all those YouTube gurus out there (is Shopify paying them to lie and say "I made 10000 in 24 hours). Anyway, it would be great to read your opinions about it, as users.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 0 4

Shopify is legit. There are lots of big brands using Shopify for their online stores (https://wemakewebsites.com/blog/37-of-the-biggest-brands-on-shopify )

It does pay incentives for referrals, but it's not even that much. The problem is not the platform, it's the people. A lot of people nowadays are lying about making thousands of dollars per month with dropshipping and living wherever they want in the world, just to get referrals, sell courses or make you subscribe to a magical software that will help you make millions of dollars.

If my answer was helpful then please Like and Accept Solution :)
0 Likes