The shop is unavailable

Oakleafinfoway
Shopify Partner
269 5 18

Hello Shopify team,

Greetings from Jay!

I need your support as I am facing one error in my client store. Here is the below image.

Oakleafinfoway_0-1611124169407.png

I am just finding out the reason why it's happening and looking for help. Thanks in Advance

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1079 120 169

Hi, @Oakleafinfoway,

Hank here from Shopify.

Is it for your development store or a client's store that you are working on currently?

There could be a few reasons that your client has seen this message, could be a localized issue, or it may be something that the accounts team may need to review.

If relating to a client's store, I will list some scenarios to ask your client, and we can try to narrow down the issue they are seeing.

you could ask them when they first noticed this, or if there were any error messages in the admin or any events prior to the store going offline? I would also ask them if the same message present when using incognito mode just to rule out a localized issue.

Sometimes the accounts team may have already noticed an issue and contacted the merchant. If this is the case, then my advice would be to ask your client to respond directly to that email with any questions they may have, as they are best equipped to deal with any account queries. Note that sometimes emails will get sent to the junk/spam folder.

However, if you find out more information, let me know and I can try to narrow down what the issue might be.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes