The shop just gone...

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello

I realy have a problem. I'm a costumer and I made a order a few time ago, I can't say the day. I didn't recived my order and the shop just gone!!! 

Screenshot_20200810-053710.png

Please help me..... 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
916 78 102

Hi @Yuki96,

Ted here from Shopify, I'm so sorry to hear that the store has closed after you ordered a product. 

As Shopify is the platform many shops use to build their website, we do not manage inventory or ship orders from here ourselves so our support wouldn't be able to advise you if your product is on the way or why the store is closed. When you ordered the product, you should have received an order confirmation email. Please reply back to that email address as this is a direct link to the store's customer support. If your order has not arrived within 4 weeks and you have not heard from the website’s team, please contact your bank or payment provider for guidance on what to do next. You can also file a complaint against the store and we will act on feedback once notified. We offer a detailed FAQ to help you with the next steps here.

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi! So what I have to do.... Its the first time that I buy into into tipe of site.... I though that was a normal site.... I found the confirming e mail and send them a message. But till now nothing.... Please if you can help me....

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
916 78 102

Hi @Yuki96,

Thanks for letting me know!

If you have not received the order within 4 weeks, you will need to contact your bank or credit card providers customer support for more information. If you explain what has happened and that you did not receive the order, they will be able to help you further. Otherwise, you could call your bank or credit card providers customer support today and let them know what has happened (that the store is no longer available and the store has not contacted you back). Your bank might be able to action something today given the circumstances. 

I'm so sorry to see this has happened and thank you for your screenshot. I have noted your store feedback with the team and if you would like to make a complaint against the store or leave Shopify feedback about the situation, you can do so as mentioned here in our FAQ. 

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes