There has got to be an cleaner way to do this

Highlighted
1 0 0

Okay in my shop, I have the same shirt design that the customer can get on either the front or the back the shirt.  Only way I can see to give them this option is to create identical pages one with the front choice and one with the back..... Is there any way to make the placement a choice on just one page?   I am using a POD dropshipper.

TIA

Christine

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
473 41 104

Hi, Christine! 

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Offering your customers the ability to choose whether they'd like their design on the back or front of their shirt is a great idea. Theoretically, you could add a product variant for the front design and another variant for the back design, giving your customers the ability to choose either option from the same product page.

However, this becomes a bit more complicated when using print-on-demand apps. This is because each products and variant is synced with the app itself. While your app may give you the ability to offer these options as variants within a single product, you might need to create separate products for both front and back designs. Whether this is possible really depends on the app.

Because this is a third-party app, I recommend reaching out to the developers directly. They should be able to offer you further insight and provide you with some ideas on how you can achieve this while still ensuring that your products are in sync with their app. We have instructions on how to get support with your app here. Some apps also offer live chat, which can be accessed either on their website or directly through the app.

Which app are you using? Have you tried reaching out to the developer yet?

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes