There is no traffic and no sales, what is the solution?

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have store " jodashop.com" I have been doing FB, google ads. Traffic increases during the campaign, but after that, it decreases, but I still have zero sales. Please look at my site and give me an honest opinion and recommendations. I have a very limited budget and can't continue with the ads. Any feedback is appreciated!

Thank you.

jodashop.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
500 55 101

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your store, and you've done some awesome work! I have some suggestions: 

• This was my experience on visiting your store, lots of popups and browser notifications that I had to click off. Why are they all on your website? This isn't a great experience for your customers, and have they added anything to your store's conversions? 
  • It looks like there is no collection image for these two categories. 
  • I'm also not sure how you are marketing this store, as the niche is quite mixed. You're selling baby items, along with interior items, and technology? I'm just not sure what the mission statement for the business is? Judging by your About Us, it's baby item focused, but I'm not geting that same focus on your landing page. 
  • Why is everything on your store on sale? 

In terms of increasing your Search Engine Optimization to start generating organic traffic, have you submitted your sitemap to Google? Have you thought about using influencer/blogger marketing, rather than Facebook ads? With Facebook ads, you would need to have great insight into who your buyers are. Who are your target buyers? Do you have some marketing personas drawn up for them? What market research have you conducted to establish demand for your products in that niche? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
105 11 37

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @3Zziz85 

I had a look at your website. There are a few gaps in your website experience. It is the only experience users have with your company, and you have to make it professional enough to earn their trust. Here are my observations::

1. Favicon - it is the small logo that shows up in your browser tab beside the name of your store. It’s not there on your website. Also, I’d suggest ad the meta title and description for your home page and all others. (This is for SEO)
  2. The first fold, as soon as I land, doesn’t tell me anything about what you sell. Even after looking through all the images, I could only find out what you actually sell by scrolling down. Consider updating the copy in the first fold. Be clear about who you are and what you’re selling, and why someone should buy from you.
  3. You’ve got two chat options, they are overlapping each other. They are also covering the “checkout” button.
  4. Jodashop_Baby_Clothing_Bags_Carriers_Collections.pngStretch_Recliner_Slipcover_High_Elastic_Sofa_Cover_Jacquard_Sofa_Slip_–_Jodashop.png
  5. So, this thing, “shipping calculated at next step” can cause some users to drop off. You should provide all shipping details at the first screen itself and show them the total price. This kind of transparency in pricing builds trust. The opposite will make them lose trust in your store.
  6. About us - You’ve given a nice explanation about your company ideals. I would say add a human factor to it by talking about the people as well - the team and why you started. Add pictures as well, it gives a more human touch.
  7. You could add a “featured products” section on the home page - right now there are just the category listings. Promote your bestsellers.
  8. Lastly, testimonials and reviews are another way of proving the authenticity and quality of your products. Get some testimonials from your current customers and add them!

I hope this advice helps out. 

Cheers

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
1 Like