There’s a technical problem with Shopify that has prevented this page from loading.

Solved
SimilaNata
2 0 0

Hi everyone,

I faced the problem with access to my shopify account.

As my free trial has ended I wanted to choose a package and make a payment accordingly. But I can’t do this as the system doesn’t give an access.

I’ve tried to reload the page many times, but the message is the same: There’s a problem loading this page. 

Please advise how I could solve this issue. 

I'll really appreciate any advice.

Kind regards,

Ludmila Trocjuka

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2290 243 480

This is an accepted solution.

@SimilaNata 

Hmm, that is strange! I'd recommend trying the following troubleshooting steps to see if any of them resolve the issue: 

1. Clear your browsers cache/cookies, restart the browser and try again
  2. Use Google Chrome Incognito mode
  3. Try a different browser 
  4. Try adding the channel via the Shopify Mobile app 

If none of the above help resolves the issue, then I'd suggest reaching out to our Support so they can investigate this further. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
SimilaNata
2 0 0

Hi Peter,

I am grateful for your step by step guide to my problem.

However, all possible actions were taken on my part and nothing helped. My last hope was a live chat that I had for 2 hours, but it did not help solve my problem - the store is still unavailable

and I have to wait for the tech team to investigate my case (claim ID 23514896).

My store (Just a Wonderland) was almost ready to launch as the trial period ended and I was ready to pay for the selected package.

If you can speed up the resolution of the problem, that would be great.

Kind regards,

Ludmila Trocjuka

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2290 243 480

@SimilaNata 

Thank you for the context and I'm sorry to hear those steps did not resolve your issue. I can not look into your ticket or your account from the Community; however, if you do have an existing ticket then our teams will be reviewing your response as soon as they are able. They will follow up with you on your ticket once they have an update available. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes