There was a problem loading this website

NeilStein
1 0 0

When I Tried to login on my account, I kept getting this error.

Try refreshing the page.

If the site still doesn't load, please try again in a few minutes.

0 Likes
Rose
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 58

Hi, @!

Rose here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues trying to access your Shopify account. Have you received an email from Shopify regarding the status of your account recently? Please be sure to check your spam folder as well. 

If you have received an email, it is best to reply to that email directly as the team contacting you will have all the pertinent information you will require to regain access to your account. If you haven't received any communication from Shopify, please let me know your store URL so I may take a deeper look into this for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
swphang
Tourist
4 0 1

Is that any solution for this? i am using google chrome, and also clear the cache. But is still doesn't work. I checked the status of my shopify store also but it show no issue, but when i tried to login to the admin site of my store, it show "There was a problem loading this website" after i keyin my password and clicked the login button.

0 Likes
Ilias1
2 0 0
Hi... Currently I'm facing same page loading error problem... The technical support team said that they are working on it. I'm gave them all information they need. But it takes too many times so my question is ... How long will it take for my issues to be fixed ! Can you please fixed this issue as soon as possible Because otherwise my client go for other platforms like Shopify..
0 Likes
Rose
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 58

Hi, @Ilias1 !

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. I'm sorry to hear that your store is not accessible at the moment.

I would like to take a deeper look into this for you. Would you be able to send me your store URL as well as any open ticket numbers you have with our support team?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Ilias1
2 0 0
Hi there,
Thanks for quick response .My ticket ID is 19385706. I'm facing trouble
with my shopify partner account i can't develop store there is a error
popups .
My store URL-http://zenilii.myshopify.com/
My store information mail - storeaahok@gmail.com
My Shopify partner account e-mail - iliaschoudhury.in@gmail.com
They gave instructions and I followed them but it can't work . So please
help me as soon as possible...

Regards,
Ilias choudhury.
0 Likes
Rose
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 58

Thanks for all that information, @Ilias1 !

I've taken a look at the ticket number you referenced and I can see that a Support Advisor has escalated this issue to our technical team directly on Wednesday. Due to high volume of support requests, our internal teams are experiencing longer wait times. It should take a few business days for your issue to be addressed. Any and all updates will be sent to you through that ticket. 

To help expedite the process for you, I will mark the urgency of this ticket as "high".

I hope this helps!

Cheers!

0 Likes
zucchinistore
1 0 0

Hi, 

I Do have same issue, my shopify store directly logins and says There’s a problem loading this page. i couldnt access any of my themes or buttons

store url . support-5175582.myshopify.com

can u check and rectify it immediately 

0 Likes
Mawang8thiumai
1 0 0

I am facing the same issues, I have contacted to shopify but, still having same loading page issue.

0 Likes