Third-party transportation carrier settings

Highlighted
6 0 0

I am developing a third-party transportation carrier app. How to set up the third-party transportation carrier app I developed in the development store

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Finding a way to make third-party logistics companies stand apart from their competitors is like finding a needle in a haystack. There is no catch-all process beyond offering better service, skill, and capability. Fortunately, third-party logistics providers (3PLs) can successfully add to their own value proposition by understanding the challenges in building a unique value proposition, how collaboration  epayitonline empowers 3PLs to stay proactive with customers to provide a better experience, and a few best practices to help 3PLs stand apart from competitors.

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Now I have created the APP of third-party logistics provider, and I have connected the development store with the API, but I don't know how to make the development store select the app of third-party logistics provider I developed when creating orders and delivering goods, so as to obtain relevant order information and shipping address

0 Likes