This Store is Unavailable

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, I logged onto my shopify to pay i put my card info in then like others my store went unavailable and has been since Wednesday am i put a ticket in same day. ticket 18338266  email is tylerandriestailo@yandex.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
292 38 58

Hi, @tandries1!

My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

Although I'm not able to check on any details without authenticating you, I'd like to help give you some information about the process for tickets of that nature.

When it comes to sensitive tickets such as your situation with your store being unavailable, our escalated teams will work through a review and investigation to ensure they have a thorough response and solution for you.

That said, this process can take that specific team anywhere from 1-5 business days. They're in from Monday to Friday during regular business hours (Eastern time).

Rest assured that every ticket will receive a reply as soon as possible around that time frame.

Keep an eye on your email inbox for a reply from that team.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

What information do you need. I have whatever information you need to Authenticate me. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
292 38 58

The same information I mentioned above will apply regardless of whether you're authenticated or not. Authenticating you would just allow me to see when your ticket was escalated, but not resolve in on behalf of the specialized team.

Did you have specific questions about your ticket that you'd like me to check?

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes