This order can't be ship to your location issue

Highlighted
3 0 1

Hello Community Members, I'm running my own Shopify store (https://nowgetone.com). Last week I run FB ads for Ad to the card, I got 10 add cart but no one buys the product so I was very curious that why they did not buy after checking out the product.

I run a test and found this problem so I'm very sad now that I waste my $50 for FB ads and did not get even a single sell. Below is the screenshot of the issue I'm facing. Kindly help me to solve this issue so I can get some sales.

Screenshot.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
474 34 67

Hey, @nowgetone.

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

These messages typically appear at checkout when no shipping rates are available for the customer's address. In this case, you'll need to take a look at the rates you have under Settings > Shipping and delivery in the admin. If there aren't any shipping rates for the United States, you can create flat shipping rates or calculated shipping rates. Let me know what you see under Settings > Shipping and delivery and I'd be happy to take a closer look with you if you need help with setting up rates.

I know it can be frustrating to see abandoned checkouts, but they might not be entirely lost. Keep in mind that an email can often be sent to anyone who abandoned their checkout, inviting them to come back and complete their purchase. If the customer entered their email address, you can send a recovery email either manually or have it sent automatically depending on what you have determined under Settings > Checkout.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes