This shop is unavailable. Please support ASAP

Highlighted
4 0 0

Guys I built my store ,(Cycology Trends) and was ready to launch my promotional campaigns and upon choosing my monthly plan , this error popped up "

This shop is unavailable" . Now I can not login for the past 12 hours and your support email doesn't work which make  the situation really frustrating.  Please resolve the issue  ASAP .   email me to verify . I just hope this error doesn't happen too often as it doesn't give a professional look to the platform. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 163

Hey, @Tariqnasr!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

I am very sorry to hear that your store is unavailable. I can certainly take a closer look at this for you and see what is going on. In order to do so, I will just need to verify you as the account owner. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you. Please ensure to check your spam/junk folder just in case the email lands there.

Thank you and we will speak soon! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes