Solved
MUSAAC
Tourist
3 0 1

et moi non

0 Likes
MedSuppliez
1 0 0

We're facing the same problem! Our company, MedSuppliez, is doing everything possible to help our community have access to these necessary items, therefore we don’t accept Shopify's argument of "price gouging" as a valid concern. My team and I have been donating disposable medical equipment to our surrounding hospitals, clinics, police departments, post offices, and banks, along with selling these items to the general public. We also have indicated on our website that the company is willing to donate to those who can't afford to purchase our products, therefore we have also given away a lot of free supplies to the public as well. 

As everyone knows, the high demand for the raw materials required to manufacture such products have created a world-wide shortage and drastically increased the prices of materials. Therefore, our cost of production for hand sanitizer bottle is currently 5 times more. We are fortunate enough to still be able to continue our production line. We are concentrating on our local community, and the majority of our orders are shipped or delivered in less than an hour. For these reasons, there is a high product cost. All of our customers were very happy and grateful that such products are still even available for sale. Hundreds of them are posting on their Facebook and social media pages, referring friends and families who are looking everywhere for these items, to contact us.  

To make a long story short, Shopify is jeopardizing our lives and increasing the chances of spreading the coronavirus by not allowing the public to have easier access to these items.  After we were no longer able to continue the operation of our online shore, Shopify is forcing us and our customers to leave our homes for in-person cash transactions. If Shopify refuses to cooperate or communicate with us immediately and logically, we should all take legal action to stop such irrational decisions and the very high damages associated with it. There are hundreds of stores that Shopify closed and now they lost their business and customers! 

Please contact me if you got screwed like me and you would like to take action.

Frank Sawaf

Business Development Manager

P +1951.970.8818  |  M +1949.355.7913  |  sales@medsuppliez.com

0 Likes
Tommythenumber1
1 0 0
I am having problem with my store
After I paid my site
Www.bluexover.myshopify.com didn't open
It says the shop is unavailable
This is my ticket number 17660400
I have complained but I have not heard from them
0 Likes
hope237
1 0 0

the support told it will be solved within 2-3days almost 2weeks now they ignore my mails

0 Likes
yilmazkan1
1 0 0

Having the same issue for my website:

re-coverit.myshopify.com

Please help

0 Likes
munmun_chat
1 0 0

I added credit card for the basic plan and clicked start plan and it started showing shop is unavailable. my shop is not live yet. What is going on please.

My site is: https://loadupnow.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Lendthetrendmx
Tourist
3 0 0

how did you get access to your store? Im on my third day.

0 Likes
jp4teesandthing
Tourist
6 0 1
Hello,I just deleted items that was/could have been a issue.. It was the
sanitizer items due to the pandemic so I just erase all items and they look
and seen that I had corrected it and put me back online..
0 Likes