This shop is unavailable

Solved
4 0 0

Oops, something went wrong.

What happened?
This shop is unavailable
What can I do?

ralpbright.myshopify.com is currently unavailable.  ?????Please tell me what happened   Request ID: bf9a08b1-269f-4094-9a6f-ef2924ab4dc3

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
785 78 136

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @liu6087014.

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing your store. This does seem like a strange issue and I would love to investigate further for you. As it is account specific, I will need to verify you as the account owner first. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get take a closer look. Be sure to check your spam/junk folder too as sometimes the email can go there.

Speak soon,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

OK 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Please tell me what happened

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
785 78 136

Thanks for getting back to me, @liu6087014.

I have sent you an email to your forums email address, please respond directly to that email so I can take a closer look into this for you.

Thank you,

Lulu

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

i have the same problem and its been more than 48 hours please help

@Lulu wrote:

Hey, @liu6087014.

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing your store. This does seem like a strange issue and I would love to investigate further for you. As it is account specific, I will need to verify you as the account owner first. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get take a closer look. Be sure to check your spam/junk folder too as sometimes the email can go there.

Speak soon,

Lulu

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
785 78 136

Hi, @mfalske.

Thank you for joining the thread and I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your store. I will be able to take a closer look once I verify you as the account owner. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will investigate further for you.

Speak soon,

Lulu

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hello Lulu,

I was wondering if you could help me it is saying the same I have raised a ticket which is 17848670.

Many Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
thanhlydocudanang 

https://thanhlydocudanang.com/  

docuhunterdanang
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi I ve the same problem. What I have to do? ID : 48a682f4-9556-4ac2-b0e0-261df459f38e

Thanks 

Giacomo

@Lulu 

0 Likes