This shop is unavailable

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1

I WANT TO RECOVER MY SHOPIFY SHOP SHOULD TELL ME BEFORE BLOCKING MY SHOP IT IS REALLY BAD

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 4 4
Time to switch to another selling platform unless they get their act together ASAP. ie SquareSpace, Wix or Wordpress. This is ridiculous.
2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Good afternoon, at most, yesterday we woke up with our stores closed, we just started the day before and I already have this problem, I think that closing you for excess price should not be because that is what supply and demand are for. We also take the prices suggested by Oberlo.

Just sending a notification stating it was enough. With this one loses; time it takes to build the store, the advertising campaign pays that we carry out in different media (perhaps there will be rebates for that, I don't think) and the momentum that is needed to get started. Where does all that go. **bleep** off.

1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Excursionist
11 4 4
I finally got access to my admin from Shopify and removed the item that suspended my account.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

how did you know what the offending product was? did they tell you?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 4 4
Yes they told me and asked me to prove the price I was charging wasn’t too much. The item was something you put over your mouth and nose.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
I finally got access to my admin from Shopify and removed the item that suspended my account.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

They didn't tell me which product. I have 20,000 products and when I search for mask, toilet paper or sanitizer there is nothing. How did you find the offending product?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Please someone from this company can give face.

My store has been blocked like that of thousands of entrepreneurs and there is no response from the administration. This is a total lack of ethics.

We are entrepreneurs who pay Shopify to provide us with a service and the least we deserve is respect.
   Please someone has had any solution or support answers!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Wow well I'm starting out and i didn't know you can't sell such and at whatever price Orbelo priced for you.. I kind of upset and worry because it's hard trying to win the trust of total strangers to shop with you.. I got my store flag suspended Monday  04/06/2020 and its Friday 10,2020.. How long do it take after you done what they wanted and got them check it also.. i stayed on the phone almost a hour with the team and they still didn't restore my store back.. I don't have any of the masks or sanitizers or other survivor items on my website I deleted it all because it is a hassle to keep up with the different prices.. I'm just starting out and it seems like i'm in ruins.. I had paid for facebook ads to advertise my store and couple days ago shopify taking the payment but I'm not running my store it's unavailable, so I feel you because you got yours started and it's successful and now it's not or was because i don't know if they fix the problem.. Sorry for venting on yours ok..

0 Likes