This shop is unavailable

2 0 0

I cant access my store, it say This shop is unavailable

URL:echoine-us.myshopify.com

and i got a email from shopify show below:

Thank you for recently reaching out to our Support Team. This message is to confirm that your issue has been successfully escalated to Shopify's Risk Operations Team. All escalations are reviewed and an Analyst will reach out to you in the next 48-72 hours. Please note that Shopify’s Risk Operations Team is operational Monday to Friday. We’d like to thank you for your patience during this time and we would like to assure you that your ticket will be treated as soon as possible. Thanks,

Shopify’s Risk Operations Team

And 7 days have passed and still no get reply from yours.

my tickets:

ticket number edited
ticket number edited
ticket number edited

Please help
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1805 108 395

Hi, @sunkee

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with your store. I can understand why this would be an urgent matter for you to get resolved; however, I'm afraid the process can not be expedited. Your ticket has been escalated to our Risk team for further review; and while our teams do aim to review stores within 24-72 business hours, there may be a delay in hearing back based on the number of tickets our Risk team is handling. The best thing to do from here would be to wait for our teams to review your ticket as you will be the first to know as soon as an update becomes available. 

For security reasons, I have edited the ticket numbers out of your initial reply. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

What I want to say is that it has been 10 days since the website was unavailable and still has not been reviewed by your risk team.

This delay is too long

0 Likes
6 0 0

Hi @Peter 

Please help me too.

I built a staff account yesterday and login out today, then when I login in my main account, it suddenly show this shop is unavailable, the ticket ID is edited

The same condtion happened in my colleague's site, she just cleard cache and login in site again, then it suddenly shown the shop is unavailable on 27th, we received email from shopify, it said it will take around 48-72 hours, but it's been 12 days passed, still no result, please help, the ticket number is edited

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1805 108 395

@chicsew 

Both tickets have been escalated and/or have been actioned by our teams. Please keep a lookout for their email replies and follow up with them via email for any questions or concerns as they'll be the only team that can provide further assistance with your account(s). 

For security reasons, I have edited the ticket numbers out of your initial reply. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog