This shop is unavailable

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Although we can't walk through details in a public forum, please send me private discuss or mail.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
711 74 129

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @cbrdell!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Are you seeing this error message on your Shopify store? I can take a look into it for you if you'd like? I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will investigate closer for you.

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, I am having a similar issue. I get the error both with trying to edit/preview my store as well as when viewing the live store as a customer from another browser. 

Things I've tried:

Installing a new theme

Using simulated transactions 

Using a password for the store 

This error is a blocker for taking my site live later this month and would appreciate any insight you can provide. Contact me via email if you need specific details.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
Hello iam having this problem help me pleas , this shop is unavailable , after i have paid me shows this error message , please solve this problem
Buy-electronics-store.myshopify.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
https://buy-electronics-store.myshopify.com
I have this error message please help me
This shop is unavailable
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
711 74 129

Hi, @Endritshumolli.

Welcome to the thread. I can definitely check this out for you. Just like the above cases, In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will take a look.

Kind regards,

Lulu

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
Ok thanks lulu
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi. Please check my shop skin-deep-international.myshopify.com it has been unavailable since 24 hours now. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
711 74 129

Hi, @Sadaf.

I will definitely check this out for you. As above, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I can take a closer look for you.

Kind regards,

Lulu

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello. I haven’t received any email yet.

0 Likes