This shop is unavailable

Highlighted
1 0 1
Hello. I installed a store in Shopify. I completed the payment section and started selling. For testing, I ordered from my own site with my credit card registered in my Shopify store. Then I edited the army in my Shopify store and tried to change the shipping address. 1 hour has passed and my Shopify store has closed. Later, This Shop is unavailable error. This is my question;

1. Did I say I made this error shipping?
2. Can this problem be solved? Will my store open again?
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1200 118 304

Hey there, @Masim 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I would have to recommend reaching out to support directly when a problem like this occurs to get it resolved as quickly as possible. As this sounds like an account issue, I am going to go ahead and reach out to you via email to authenticate you as the owner of the account in question. I will then escalate this to our accounts team. These escalations generally take 2-3 business days. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello @Bo 

Can you help check my store: gooshopkh.myshopify.com

It displays: gooshopkh.myshopify.com is currently unavailable.

What happened? Can you help to fix this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1200 118 304

Hey there, @Morokot 

In cases like these, it is best, as mentioned above, to contact Shopify Support directly. If you go to this page and click Contact Support you will be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will populate as well as the option to proceed to contact support. 

I have reached out to you via email to help you out, please check your inbox. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes