This shop is unavailable

Solved
Basant
Tourist
4 0 4

Why my store is not available if everything is showing fine in shopifystatus.com? we cannot even contact Shopify over the phone or chat from India. Really frustrating, I will say.

JeffJohnson
Excursionist
11 4 4

items related to the coronavirus pandemic at excessive prices

0 Likes
JeffJohnson
Excursionist
11 4 4

This is an accepted solution.

Check Shopify email for this:

Urgent: Temporary Account Suspension

0 Likes
junitastore
1 0 0

i think the same problem with mascs. shopify send mi mail  - Thanks for contacting Shopify Support! A support ticket has been created and one of our team members will review it soon. 

0 Likes
drtalharafi
Explorer
35 2 59

Same thing with me. They did not send me any support ticket Although I already replied to their email directly. I was giving away masks for free with my products.

Henri7
2 0 0
Same thing with me
0 Likes
afoxxx
1 0 1

I don't sell masks or anything related to survival products and I'm getting the "Be back soon"message for my shop. Extremely frustrating...

carpediem999
Tourist
4 0 2

Same here. I have nothing at all related to masks or coronavirus, and my shop is not even online (still in development)! No notice whatsoever from Shopify. With all the Shopify customers I see who've complained of the very same issue recently, I don't see a reasonable solution that's been provided yet if it's not a "mask" issue. Paying for a service that's not there. Frustrating. 

0 Likes
Basant
Tourist
4 0 4
Issues need to be reviewed by them on provided proof of pricing or reason
to unflag the account. This will take shopify team 48-72 hours. But, people
who are not selling but developing the store yet should not get flagged . I
think I can only wait and find a reliable store provider.
--
Basant Kumar
0 Likes
otrebor22
Excursionist
12 0 6
Same thing with me

0 Likes