This shop is unavailable

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi 
This side Kirti Ghimire . I created an online store at shopify name as KGESTORE  . But today its shows This shop is unavailable. 
please check my account that whats problm with my account .
thanks 
Kirti  Ghimire 
email - kgestore.co@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
420 55 77

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @kgestore,

Hank here from Shopify.

As this is account specific, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forum's account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will look into this further for you. -Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi @Hank,
ticket: 17308355
store: https://fierce-fem.myshopify.com/
I was buying a domain for my store tonight. I was suddenly cut off and now shopify is saying my store is unavailable.
Could you please assist in re-activating it? I need access asap, thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
420 55 77

Hi, @aaliyahw.

Thank you for reaching out, and for sharing the ticket ID with me also. I see that this has been responded to, and already in the hands of the appropriate team to further investigate this for you.

What I would do is reply with all questions you have, to this ticket, as the team is already working on this, and they would be the only team equipped to deal with these account queries.

I understand your frustration, and I appreciate your patience as the team look into this for you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

@Hank 
I am currently stuck with this issue too,

Ticket number 17325481

Store: AcuSmart.myshopify.com

Thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
420 55 77

Thank you for reaching out about a similar issue you are experiencing @haedin.

Similarly to the above, I can see this is being handled by the accounts team for further investigation into this.

For all questions you have, the best place to direct them is that ticket ID you have, as the team will see these, and be able to reply to any queries you have.

Thank you for your patience with this, and hopefully, you hear from the team soon.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hello Hank. My shop has been unavailable since yesterday at first I thought it was a general Shopify error but it’s been almost 24hrs and my ship is still unavailable please help.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
@Hank
I’m having this same issues please how do I fix it. I don’t know how to get a ticket ID my shop is Deblaney-cosmetics.myshopify.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
420 55 77
Hi, @Deblaney007!  

When did you first notice this, did you receive any error messages in your admin prior to the store going offline? What is the current message you are seeing?

Or have you received an email from the accounts team at Shopify? If you had, my advice would be to respond directly to this email with any questions you may have, as they are best equipped to deal with any account queries. Note that sometimes emails will get sent to your junk/spam folder.

However, if you have not received an email, let me know, and I can look into this further for you. -Hank

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

@Hank wrote:
Hi, @Deblaney007!  

When did you first notice this, did you receive any error messages in your admin prior to the store going offline? What is the current message you are seeing?

Or have you received an email from the accounts team at Shopify? If you had, my advice would be to respond directly to this email with any questions you may have, as they are best equipped to deal with any account queries. Note that sometimes emails will get sent to your junk/spam folder.

However, if you have not received an email, let me know, and I can look into this further for you. -Hank

Hi i am getting same issue since 2 days. I have generate the ticket.  my ticket id is : 17568750 . Please can you fix my issue soon as possible.

Hoping to get a reply soon.

Thank you

0 Likes