This shop is unavailable

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Dear Shopify,

My Shopify store is suddenly unavailable after I purchased the Basic package, I plan to launch my store after setting everything it took me 1 week to setup.  after selecting a plan to insert the card detail and address boom now I can't access my Shopify account not even my domain.

I customized the theme, added products, everything looks perfect. But now I can't log in! Please help me. I didn't receive an email from Shopify nor confirmation of my plan 

Thank a lot

obmiomi@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
432 58 79
Hi, @obaidmamsa2020,

Hank here from Shopify.

When did you first notice this, or did you receive any error messages in your admin prior to the store going offline? What is the current message you are seeing?

You mentioned you did not receive an email about the plan change, but did you receive an email from the accounts team at Shopify? If you had, my advice would be to respond directly to this email with any questions you may have, as they are best equipped to deal with any account queries. Note that sometimes emails will get sent to your junk/spam folder.

However, if you have not received an email, let me know, and I can look into this further for you.

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi, Hank

when I buy the basic plan and click on the purchase boom obmiomi.myshopify.com is currently unavailable. I haven't received feedback from Shopify any message or email I try to contact by email support I got message ( support@shopify.com no longer accepts incoming messages.)

no, I didn't receive confirmation about my plan, I have checked my company email and my email as well please check my store (obmiomi.myshopify.com).

please find me a solution to my store so I can go live.

Obaid Mamsa

Obmiomi  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
432 58 79

Thank you for confirming that for me.

As this is account specific, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forum's account and confirm some security questions about your store.

Once you reply to that email, I will look into this further for you.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

sure

I am waiting, please help me to open my store, It would be glad to see my store my work.

I did response you from the company email  

you sent me the ticket number (17821690)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

still waiting for the respomse please help me out with my store

@obaidmamsa2020 wrote:

sure

I am waiting, please help me to open my store, It would be glad to see my store my work.

I did response you from the company email  

you sent me the ticket number (17821690)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
432 58 79

Thank you for reaching out again about this.

However, as I mentioned in the email I sent, once escalated to the accounts team, I am unable to action this case any more. I explained the timeframe in the email, and ask for your patience as the team work hard to review your case.

All responses and queries should be made through your email with support ID 17821690 going forward rather than the forum, as the team that has it, are the only ones equipped to resolve this issue for you.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Still waiting for the reaponse from the team?

0 Likes