This site can’t be reached The connection was reset.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I have an issue. When I click on Online Store view icon, it gives me the page with error "This site can’t be reached The connection was reset.". It was running perfectly till yesterday. I do not know what happen to this now. I just changed the Store name then I encounter the issue. I am not sure it is due to changing the store name or not. I revert back to the old store name but still not working. 

Please Help.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
68 5 9

Hi, @rajist!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify.

We are aware of this issue currently affecting UAE. A fix is in place, and I've sent you an email requesting some further information from you. Once you've received the email, please reply to it with the requested information and we'll be able to resolve it from there for you.

Thanks a lot for your patience with this!

Cheers!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey @Miles

Do you mind sending across an email to me? There seems to be an issue with our Shopify site and some of our clients ones as well. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
68 5 9

Hi, @ak-farfill!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for letting me know you're experiencing the same issue.

I've sent you an email requesting some further information from you. Once you've received the email, please reply to it with the requested information and we'll be able to resolve it from there for you.

If anyone else needs assistance with this issue, please contact Shopify Support.

Cheers!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes