This site can’t be reached. server IP address could not be found.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1572 158 447

Hey there, @Wemstars 

I was unable to replicate the issue you have described, when I went to visit wemstars.myshopify.com it loaded for me right away. Could you please try clearing your cache and trying again? I would also suggest trying a different internet connection to rule that out as a cause. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

@Bo 

I have the same problem with my web-site.

christmasglare.com

christmasglare.myshopify.com

It just keep saying that the site can't be reached.

ChristmasGlare_0-1601501606754.png

Can you please help me with this?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1572 158 447

Hey there, @ChristmasGlare 

I am having no issues getting to your site, are you still experiencing this? For time-sensitive and/or account issues please contact support directly for assistance as forum threads can go unchecked and account details cannot be discussed in a public format such as the Community. To do so, go to this page and click Contact Support.

You will then be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will populate as well as the option to proceed to live chat or email. You can also reach our Support team @ShopifySupport on Twitter or through Messenger on Facebook here. 

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
2 0 1

I am having the same issue on my website. Tried everything on this forum. We've faced so many problems with Shopify lately, please fix it!Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 9.30.18 PM.png

0 Likes
2 0 0

hello, Im getting the same message.

I was able to access for the past weeks but now that is what it says, please I need help to have this fix.

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 12.02.22 AM.png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1572 158 447

Hey there! 

This is not something that I can help with from this end, please reach out to support through the live chat as per my last comment so that you can be authenticated as the owner of the account. 

Thank you,

Bo

0 Likes