This site can't be reached

3 0 0

i have canceled my google email hosting and suddenly i can't access my website, its basically saying;

This site can’t be reached

www.minamiandco.com refused to connect.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Please can anyone help me? thank you
0 Likes
3 0 0

My ticket number is 12720956.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
422 6 76

Hey, Mahendra!

Aria here, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

Thank you for providing the ticket number. I have now fixed your domain, your site is working again. Although your A record was set up correctly, your CNAME/subdomain was missing (www). You can find out more about how to manage your domains in this guide.

While I was fixing your domain, I noticed it is not set to automatically renew. This means you will need to make sure you log in and manually renew your domain if you want to keep it after the first year. If you would like to set it up to Auto-renew, go to Online Store > Domains > Manage > Auto-renew then tick the box.

Let me know if you need anything else. How are you getting on with your store setup?

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
1 0 2

Hello there, I am having the same problem. My store is kimshapewear.com (goddady domain) and kimshapewear.myshopify.com.

I have tried other stores that I was testing and the response is the same. My network connection is ok.

What should I do?

WhatsApp Image 2019-07-02 at 11.14.26.jpeg

2 Likes
1 0 2

Same here ! 

2 Likes
1 0 0
Excursionist
30 3 9

Shopify is currently having some issues with admin page and some with the website itself. You can check the status page here: 

https://status.shopify.com/

1 Like
Highlighted
5 0 0
I am getting the same response when trying to view my page...www.nayzia.com
0 Likes
5 0 0

I am now as of yesterday having the same problem. It keeps saying my HTML is invalid as well. nayzia.myshopify.com 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
422 6 76

Hey, @Lmidder!

Aria here.

I just took a look at your store and it seems to be functioning normally:

Do you have a screenshot to show the error at your end? Which browser are you using? What happens if you use a different browser?

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes