This site can't be reached

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
509 14 122

Hey @betterwithtwo !

Your website is currently working, it's just password protected because you haven't finished building it yet. 

When you're ready to launch, you can remove the password protection by going to Online Store > Preferences.

If you'd like to watch someone else build a store first to give you a better idea of how to build your own, check out our free webinar. We also have free courses on Shopify Academy

Make sure you request feedback before you go live. You can do that by starting a new post on this board

Let me know how you get on, I'd love to help further.

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

I'm having the same issue as well! Can you check out my site?

www.curacat.com or curacat.myshopify.com

It was previously working, as I was running traffic to it, but now it's drawing a blank. The domain area says "action required" and the subdomain area says "setup in progress", but gives me no further prompts when I click on it.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Nevermind, I got it fixed.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
509 14 122

I'm glad to hear you figured it out!

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi There

I am having issues with my store https://jannahhijab.com/ . It was working just fine but it went down from today and shows that "Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information". Can you please look into this and help me?

Thanks

Huss

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
216 29 53

@Huss03 There is nothing wrong with your website. Check it on another device. I think the problem is more likely your computer. I would run a virus scan.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
0 Likes
2 0 0
Hey I’ve tried from different computers and mobile devices i get the forbidden 403 error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

Not sure what this is. Also its showing my site isn’t secure.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 29 53

Hi - not sure then but your site is definitely fine, I can see it and get no errors. Maybe your ISP is blocking it. On your mobile can you get to your site if you switch off wi-fi and just use 4G?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
0 Likes