This site can’t be reached

Solved
GoGoggles
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi. Have problem with my site. Some time ago that was working but now I get this message. 

This site can’t be reached

Check if there is a typo in gogoggles.co.

• If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

What i need to do? I have purchase domain from shopify and all looking good from my domain settings. All is connected. Dnt see any errors there 
0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 166

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I'd be happy to look into this with you. 

When did you purchase the new domain from Shopify? Was it recently? If so, the domain could be propagating and causing these types of errors. Did you just adjust any settings in the domain dashboard in your admin? I'd be happy to take a quick look at this if you want to share your MyShopify URL with me here. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
GoGoggles
Tourist
4 0 1

Yes, I have purchase domain day before yesterday. 

there is my Shopify URL

https://gogoggles.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 166

Hi! Are you certain you purchased gogoggles.co? If I search on whois it looks like that domain is inactive. Please check Online Store > Domains for the currently connect domains on your Shopify store. Did you possibly purchase a different extension for your domain and not .co? 

Thanks! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
r8r
Shopify Expert
1472 162 488

I'm also fairly confident that gogoggles.co is not the domain you purchased. Can you please double check?

Mario

Mario Rader [he] ★ If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission. ★ Studio Mitte
• Meine Antwort war hilfreich? Hinterlass bitte ein Like.
• Meine Antwort hat Dein Problem behoben? Bitte akzeptiere sie als Lösung.
• Ich hab dir etwas erspart? Ich freue ich mich immer über eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit
• Ja, ich biete Shopify-Services & -Entwicklung und freue mich von Dir zu hören!
• Bitte teile einen Link zu der Seite, deren Problem Du in deinem Beitrag beschreibst!

• Yes, I provide Shopify-services & -development. Feel free to get in touch!
• Please share a link to the site, which you refer to in your problem description. This incredibly increases the chances of you receiving a useful answer!
• My answer was useful? Please leave a Like.
• My answer solved your issue? Please accept it as the solution.
• I saved you time or money? I'm always happy to receive a little thank you.
0 Likes
GoGoggles
Tourist
4 0 1

Im shure that its my domainscreenshot.png

0 Likes
r8r
Shopify Expert
1472 162 488

This is an accepted solution.

gogoggles.us != gogoggles.co  

Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 13.13.06.jpg

Site works.

Mario Rader [he] ★ If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission. ★ Studio Mitte
• Ich hab dir etwas erspart? Ich freue ich mich immer über eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit
• Ja, ich biete Shopify-Services & -Entwicklung und freue mich von Dir zu hören!
• Bitte teile einen Link zu der Seite, deren Problem Du in deinem Beitrag beschreibst!

• Please share a link to the site, which you refer to in your problem description. This incredibly increases the chances of you receiving a useful answer!
GoGoggles
Tourist
4 0 1

Wow.. Thank you so much! Didn't know about this. 

Thank you again! 

Have a productive day! 

AG0103
Excursionist
23 0 13

Hey, I'm having trouble accessing a site that I am working on for someone. When I type their domain in, I get the same message.

domain: www.nubianbeautybar.com

0 Likes
r8r
Shopify Expert
1472 162 488

@AG0103 - possibly a local caching issue? Did you try a private/incognito tab? The site works fine for me …

Mario

0 Likes