This store is unavailable

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, I just created my second shopify store smallboxsales.shopify.com but when I added my payment information it redirected me to a page which said unavailable. Please help me sort this out as I cannot find any phone number, email or live chat option for support

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
409 51 66

Hi, @Pravishta

I’m Helen from Shopify Support. Thanks for reaching out.

I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble logging into your store. If you would like to receive more immediate live support to work through this, please contact us here.

Alternatively, I am happy to help as well. So feel free to reply here and let me know if you would like to proceed that way.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Helen, 

Thanks for replying. I am unable to contact support via live chat as I am unable to authenticate my store. When I enter my shopify store ID I am redirected to a page which says we are unavailable please contact support. I have attached a screenshot of the same. Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 12.12.40 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
409 51 66

Hi, @Pravishta

Thanks for the screenshot! I’ll look into this for you. 

In order to do so, I am sending you an email so that I can authenticate your account. Please reply to it at your earliest convenience, and I’m happy to look at the details of your account to figure out what’s going on.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hello,
I have the same issue!
It’s almost one week having this message (we’ll be back soon)
I need a help please
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the same issue please help me :(. 99F6811C-EB79-4E0F-AAC3-C6F0285172CE.jpeg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
409 51 66

Hi, @NerfFaiz  and @Zimatteo!

Are you still experiencing an issue logging into your account? If so, please start by clearing the cache on your browser to see if this helps.

If it doesn’t please let me know and I’m more than happy to look further into it for you.

0 Likes