This store is unavailable.

Highlighted
1 0 0
To whom may it concern,

Hello, I have an issue regarding my store. My ticket number is:18257653
I can't seem to login to my store. I keep on seeing this page below. Please help. 
My shopify email is: peterkimtailo@yandex.com
and my store name is: peterkimtailo-store.myshopify.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
275 24 40

Hey, @pkim09!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issue you're facing with your store. I can definitely appreciate the frustration and concern with this. I see you've already submit a support ticket regarding this situation, and thank you for providing the ticket number here. I'll follow up with you via email in that ticket so we can complete authentication. This will allow me to take a closer look into the back-end of your shop and get some more insights into what the issue is. I hope to see this resolved shortly! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Yeah I have the same exact issue. My store name is essentials4animals.myshopify.com. I was on the free trial and I spent a lot of time working on my store. I was putting in my credit card so I could pay for my domain and then when I put in my credit card it says "essentials4animals.myshopify.com is currently unavailable". I was just about to make some other purchases too. In the email I sent, it says a support ticket wasn't created. I would like it if this issue is resolved as soon as possible. My email is essentials4animals@gmail.com

0 Likes

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
275 24 40

Hey, @Alex_Pitkow!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

I'm sorry to hear you're facing the same problem. I'm happy to help out!  In order to assist with this matter I will need to verify you on your account. Do you already have a ticket open with our support team? If so, could you reply back here and share that ticket number with me please? If not I can create a new ticket for us and send you an email to complete authentication. In your reply, please also include a screenshot of the error you see when trying to log in. 

Looking forward to hearing back soon and getting this resolved!

1 Like
Highlighted
5 0 0

No I do not have a ticket. I don't know how to get one. I would appreciate it if you could get me one. Also thank you for responding! I would like for this issue to be delt with as soon as possible!Screenshot (57).png

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Here's a 2nd picture.Screenshot (58).png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
238 11 16

Hi @pkim09 

There are some common examples that you might go through when your store is unavailable.

• Pages start showing up blank, unformatted or with odd layouts.
  • Your store pages are no longer clickable.
  • Clicking certain features causes unexpected results — or no results at all.
  • Customers can’t add items to the cart or complete checkouts.

Normally, these types of issues are triggered by the Shopify theme customizations or apps. In these cases, you can fix this problem by restoring a backup, uninstalling apps, hiring someone for advanced troubleshooting, or using our other Shopify “emergency” tips and so on. That’s why we should move to the second part: What to do when your Shopify store unavailable?

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
275 24 40

Hey, @Alex_Pitkow!

No worries at all. I'm happy to help out. I've just sent you an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account. This will create a support ticket for us. Please reply to that email, and in that email include your .myshopify.com URL. If you use a different email address to log into your Shopify account, please also note that in the reply so that we can authenticate accordingly. As soon as we've completed the required authentication, I'll be able to take a closer look into your account and help get to the bottom of this. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

@Ash I've been waiting for almost two weeks for Shopify's risk operations team to respond to my issue. They said that they would respond within two to three days. This is very disappointing. I would appreciate it if you could help me with this, but if you cant then that's fine. This shouldn't take this long though.

0 Likes