This store is unavailable !

Highlighted
1 0 0

After changing my credit card, my store immediately became unavailable. it's been now OVER 10 DAYS that the store is unavaible, with no access to ANYTHING! 10 days of lost sales and potential clients.

Here is my ticket number 20532831.  Opened 10 days ago, still no response from the Risk and Escalation team.

Here is my store link : bevee-com.myshopify.com

and my account email address: trandme2@gmail.com

Please I need urgent help with this issue!!

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1037 87 115

Hi @Bevee,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query and for sharing your ticket number. 

I'm just after taking a look at the account and it seems that your store is under review. This is a standard review for all new stores just so we can verify that the account complies with our Terms of Service. Our reviews can take a few short days to complete and I wouldn't be able to speed this up for you but I can see that your query has been raised to the correct Department. As soon as they have completed their review or have an update, they will email you back via ticket #20532831.

I've emailed you directly as well so you can have a direct line to our support and if you've any questions regarding the review, please reply back to my email as I won't be able to discuss this further on a public thread. 

We're sorry for any frustrations caused. 

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes