Three errors on one of my product page (currency & ''oops, something went wrong)

Highlighted
14 0 0

Hi everyone,

I am getting three errors on m product page which I believe were caused by some app(s).

1. When I click Add To Cart, it goes to the ''Oops, something went wrong.'' error page.

2. The product price says ''free'' on the product page even though I set it to $57.

3. When I switch currencies, the price changes however the currency remains the same.

My product page is https://truepawpal.com/products/rechargeable-usb-nails-grinder-dog-cat-care-grooming

My shopify URL is express-llama.myshopify.com

Any help would be hugely appreciated!

Thanks all

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
139 22 20

Hello @stbozk 

We have to look your store program files closely and correct all issues one by one. It will take time. Can you please message me personally?

Still not satisfied!!! contact me
Is it good solution? Yes, please Like.
0 Likes
11 0 0

Now if you’re seeking out a fast way in making your dog appear and feel a million bucks, then grooming might be your answer to the problem. It’s recommended that you should make your puppy towards the groomers every 6-8 weeks based on their coat growth. Of Your dog Stop, each of our groomers are skilled to ensure your dog may have the best pet grooming experience. Call us  right now to make a booking for your dog looking for a very good grooming session AT Dog grooming and boarding in Stone Mountain

0 Likes