Timeline comments sometimes can't be submitted

Highlighted
Tourist
21 0 0

Hello,

when processing an order in the backend we have the problem that sometimes no notes can be written in the timeline because the post button cannot be clicked. After a new call of the order it usually works then. However, over time it becomes very cumbersome to leave the order each time and call it up again to write a comment.
Does anyone else have this problem?

Regards,
Benjamin

comment.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
289 32 44

Hi, @Dry-Ager !

Thanks for reaching out about this. Sometimes it helps to clear your browser cache in situations like this! There are a variety of instructions for different browsers here. Can you give that a try please? Once you clear the cache in your current browser, see if this occurs from another browser or device altogether. If it does, let me know and we can take a closer look into this together.

Warm regards!

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
21 0 0

Hi @Oliver 

We have cleared our caches but the error still appears about 1-2 times a day. When the button is disabled, the text inside the box also has a strange line break. Can you please have a further look inside this problem?

Best regards

error.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
289 32 44

Hi, @Dry-Ager !

I'd be happy to take a closer look into this with our technical team. I've sent you an email so we can get you authenticated and take a closer look into this together. Talk to you soon! 

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

I am encountering the exact same issue. 

Please can you help?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We also routinely experience this error. Seems to "fix itself" after a while, but it happens frequently.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

We are experiencing this same problem on multiple machines and browsers. Were you able to find a fix to this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We have this same problem.

0 Likes