Tipping At Checkout

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello! Have anyone used the new tipping at checkout option? What are your opinions on the new feature whether utilizing it or not? I would like to hear from you.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

I was really looking forward to using this, as a non-profit, but only being able to use percentages is a dealbreaker. I'd need fixed amounts, not percentages. It'd be great if Shopify offered the flexibility of choosing between the two.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

@schwarzinger wrote:

I was really looking forward to using this, as a non-profit, but only being able to use percentages is a dealbreaker. I'd need fixed amounts, not percentages. It'd be great if Shopify offered the flexibility of choosing between the two.

Hi,

There are four fields for tipping, 3 for set % amounts and 1 for a user entered cash amount.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you for the information. I don't think I will include tipping at check out. Although I've seen it several times when out shopping especially during the holiday, I don't think should ask for a tip. This may turn customers away. What do you think? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I have an online flower shop and tipping functionality works really well. The only thing which I am missing is Tax option for tipping which is mandatory in Europe.

1 Like