Top14% in Traffic Since Launch

4 0 0

Check my store. Funstuff2go.com. Lots of traffic but 0 sales. Help me know what's wrong. Thanks. 

0 Likes
1 0 0

I don't want to seem harsh but there's no way I'd purchase from your site and a few of the reasons are below 

1. There's no contact page or contact information (e-mail, phone number, address)
  2. There's no About Us page 
  3. There's no information about shipping, a FAQ 
  4. That lion picture is just random - it doesn't tie into your site at all
  5. The product pictures are all over the place, clearly this is a dropshipping site but the items & pricing are all over the place. Find a niche and stick with it. 

That's just some of the things I notice. My store is in the top 15% traffic since launch and I've had sales. You should've had at least 1 by now. Good luck. 

0 Likes
4 0 0

Thanks for the feedback. I'll work on this. Thanks. 

0 Likes
4 0 0

Should I keep using the free page from shopify? What site builder are you using? Any tips or suggestion are greatly appreciated. I'm determined to make this work. Thanks. Nice website btw. 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi there, we just launched on Shopify as well and would love some constructive criticism if anyone has the time! Would be very appreciated.

Kindest Regards,

Sahara

tamaraashleys.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
48 0 3

Charles,

Your website looks like DropShipping type of websites I've seen here on the forum. I think need to add more personalization as Kimeka suggested.

0 Likes
4 0 0

I agree. Can I use the free shopify web page to do this? Thanks

0 Likes