Track Order Status Forms

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi,

Is there any way to add the form to track the order status, edit the order, etc in the Shopify store.

Thanks,

Nusrath

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
598 71 98

@Nusrath ,

Are you looking for more than the functionality already provided by Shopify? Customuzation is certainly possible through development. Please explain little more on what kind of editing you need.

shopi1.png

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

To hire: email us at shopify@propero.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi,

Thanks for the Reply.

When the customers click on track my order in my footer menu to I want them to be taken to a form where they will fill the required information and then click on submit. And then the next page which will be opened will be with the Order status information.

Thanks,

Nusrath

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
598 71 98

Yes, it should be possible, in case you wanna try your hands at it. You can get started here https://shopify.dev/tutorials/customize-theme-add-fields-to-your-contact-form

otherwise you can look for professional help

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

To hire: email us at shopify@propero.in
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Nusrath,

Instead of spending time/money on development and or custom codes, I'd say using a platform which is built exclusively for tracking, sending notifications, monitoring shopify orders will save time and increase your productivity too.  I strongly recommend ShippingChimp.com. They track almost 30+ shipping carriers across the globe and ingrates with almost every other CRM, order management systems. You will get a custom order tracking URL, you can put that in your footer or wherever relevant. You can customize the tracking page just like that by simple drag and drop widgets. 

ShippingChimp help you to

1. Track all your packages in real-time 

2. Send notifications for delivery updates and failed attempts

3. Manage returns, delivery issues

4. Your customers can track all order by entering email Id and or order ID ( Tracking page design will be matching with your store theme)

Pros: Customer support team is friendly and flexible, they help us with custom reports and integrations

Cons: Not a free tool but starts with $9 I guess ( Please refer their pricing page)

0 Likes