Highlighted
Pathfinder
318 4 13

How can I add a track my order feature on my store? www.thestripesinme.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 2

after placing an order with your printing service, you should get a confirmation and tracking number which after installing a tracking app on your site you could be able to track your orders. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
318 4 13
How can I put a track my order on my store for customers???????????

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 2

have you tried downloading tracking apps (  free ones available from the app shop in your shopify account )  ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
318 4 13

What do u recommend?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
437 6 32

You can check out the Shipment tracking & notify app. It helps you automate the tracking process and also allows you to create a "Track your order" page for your customers to track their order.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
109 3 7

Hi, you need a paid app to help you get a feature of "track my order".

1.jpg

This page is generated by Tracking More app. And it will show the following tracking information when you click track button.

2.jpg3.jpg

The tracking page is automatically generated, and it will guide how to add it in the navigation too.

4.jpg

Tracking More shopify store address:https://apps.shopify.com/trackingmore?utm_source=shopifyforum&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=songfei

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hey,

I know it's bit older thread but still It might be helpful to you now or similar merchants,

I'd say instead of spending time on development and or custom codes, Using a platform which is built exclusively for tracking, sending notifications, monitoring shopify orders will save time and increase your productivity too.  I'd strongly recommend ShippingChimp.com. They track almost 30+ shipping carriers across the globe and ingrates with almost every other CRM, order management systems. You will get a custom order tracking URL, you can put that in your footer or wherever relevant. You can customize the tracking page just like that by simple drag and drop widgets. 

ShippingChimp help you to

1. Track all your packages in real-time 

2. Send notifications for delivery updates and failed attempts

3. Manage returns, delivery issues

4. Your customers can track all order by entering email Id and or order ID ( Tracking page design will be matching with your store theme)

Pros: Customer support team is friendly and flexible, they help us with custom reports and integrations

Cons: Not a free tool but starts with $9 I guess ( Please refer their pricing page)

0 Likes