Tracking commissions by supplier and items sold

1 0 0

Is there a way in Shopify to track sales by supplier (like consignment sales) so I can total commissions (i.e., pay my suppliers a percentage of their items sold) say on a monthly basis?

0 Likes
2 0 0

I also have been looking extensively for a solution to use shopify with consignment sales. Shopify support tells me that there is some creative ways that some sellers have been using the suppliers feature to track consignors but its no for that purpose. Im not sure if that is what you meant but thought I would weigh in. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
35 0 1
Hey Anchor Bay and F_F1,

Are you still looking for a solution to this? The reason I ask was I too had the same problem a few month back, and eventually got fed up and decided to build a platform that solves just this issue.

The goal was to build a new and modern consignment software that allows business to decrease cost with tools that saves them time, and increase revenue by making it easier to connect to more sales channels (like Shopify).

You can view our site here: www.frontflip.co

With the app you will have everything you need to run a consignment model on Shopify.

I would love to chat and help you out, if you do have this problem. You can reach my anytime at: hello@frontflip.co

Menan
0 Likes