Tracking

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 3

I use AfterShip for tracking which is a nice app. It tracks just every shipping method I need except Aliexpress Standard Shipping. This is becoming a problem for me as I've been utilizing Aliexpress Standard Shipping more and more. My customers are complaining that they're not able to track their orders. I want to add 17Track to my tracking page (in addition to the AfterShip tracking field). Is this possible and if so, how do I go about doing that?

I appreciate any assistance. Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Very Simple. I had consulted with 17track owner. There provide embed  tracking code for Website widgets from all kind of tracking like usps tracking , all express tracking etc.

You have to just paste that widget code in additional to aftership widget separately. Your problem will be resolved.

<!--Tracking number input box.-->
<input type="text" id="YQNum" maxlength="50"/>
<!--The button is used to call script method.-->
<input type="button" value="TRACK" onclick="doTrack()"/>
<!--Container to display the tracking result.-->
<div id="YQContainer"></div>

<!--Script code can be put in the bottom of the page, wait until the page is loaded then execute.-->
<script type="text/javascript" src="//www.17track.net/externalcall.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
function doTrack() {
    var num = document.getElementById("YQNum").value;
    if(num===""){
        alert("Enter your number."); 
        return;
    }
    YQV5.trackSingle({
        //Required, Specify the container ID of the carrier content.
        YQ_ContainerId:"YQContainer",
        //Optional, specify tracking result height, max height 800px, default is 560px.
        YQ_Height:560,
        //Optional, select carrier, default to auto identify.
        YQ_Fc:"0",
        //Optional, specify UI language, default language is automatically detected based on the browser settings.
        YQ_Lang:"en",
        //Required, specify the number needed to be tracked.
        YQ_Num:num
    });
}
</script>

Regard
David miller
Usps tracking
0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

You can just try another APP, Parcelpanel, it can help you track Aliexpress orders as well as other couriers.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 3

Thank you! However,  I switched to Parcelpanel a while ago.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Parcelpanel is really good, im using it right now.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
40 0 4

Hey!

it’s a great app but it doesn’t send notifications to costumers. Do you know app that do the same thing like AFtership? That works with AliExpress standard shipping?

I’m in the same problem.

by the way,

is there anybody who send to Israel products? 

Thanks!

0 Likes