How much traffic do you have? I can't get to the site you referenced.
1) Do you have remarketing going?
Make sure you don't lose them on their first visit...see article here on how to manage that:
2) Do you have product questions and answers on your product page?
Apps like Answerbase can engage your visitors and convert more, there is a case study on the site where up to 75% of the product questions being answered via Answerbase are converting to a new sale. You can go to the Shopify app store for their product questions and answers app.
Here are some things you should consider:
Use Google's PageSpeed Insights to make sure your site is efficient; slow page loading can lead to a high bounce rate
You want people who come to your site to trust you, otherwise they'll never buy anything. You can instill trust by adding trust badges to your site, as well as returns badges which you can find on the Shopify app store. Use secure payment gateways as well, this will assure customers you can be trusted and that their information is encrypted. You'll also want to describe your shipping and returns policies in detail to put their minds at ease.
Make sure that your store is easy to navigate and that your checkout processes are intuitive. Also ensure users can filter and search for products so that they spend more time on your page and have no trouble finding what they're looking for.
These are the free options available to you, but you should really consider investing in retargeting ads as this will bring the right kind of traffic to your store, from people who are far more likely to convert.
Hi @BuzzG welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share:
1. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.
2. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.
3. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
I hope this helps!