Traffic but No Sales

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey Friends!

I started my Shopify store a month ago of a pet niche. The store got a bunch of traffic but no sales yet ( except for 1 friend who volunteered to purchase). I have spent $250 on ads and with limited finance i am afraid i will go bankrupt soon. The store has had a total 1200 sessions and no sales. I am really worried, i desperately NEED guidance and help on what am i doing wrong.

PLEASE HELP

Here's my store: www.pawctivepet.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
318 12 62

Hi @Newbie102 welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share:

1. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also, you can do more target-oriented email campaigns. Also, Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.

Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.

Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. (I have added an image as a reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here)

Screenshot 2020-08-26 at 8.58.53 PM.png

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Looks no bad.  I am checking for ideas on how to apply analytics in digital marketing. And advise you do the same.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0