Why am I getting traffic but no sales on my boutique website?

realpanachebout
Visitor
2 0 0

I'm getting a decent amount of traffic but no sales.  What am I doing wrong?

www.realpanacheboutique.com

Reply 1 (1)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Hi @realpanachebout 

I just reviewed your website its amazing. I have noticed a few things that you might consider taking to make your store better. 

Logo: For Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business as its missing on your website. It's a basic or important foundation for branding your business.

Front Images:  Use good quality featured banner images with call to action button to captivate user attention.

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage.  Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘Call to action banner’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘Top selling products etc. on the homepage to engage users.

Trust Signals: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Social Media Plugins: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion. Its a great way to connect with your new and existing users. 

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!!

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing