Traffick but 0 Sales

NeedmoneyASAP
1 0 0

Hey Guys, I started my store a few days ago and I’ve been driving a good amount of Traffick to my store say around 70-120 ppl per day, and I tried fixing some mistakes but I have no sales whatsoever. It would help a lot with your Feedback and I’ll appreciate it. My website is www.zoipersonalcare.com. It focuses for now on Natural Bamboo Toothbrushes since its kind of trending now and the store is gonna grow depending if the sales grow. 

0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
727 73 130

Hi @NeedmoneyASAP,

Hyde here from Shopify. Before providing feedback I have to recommend you check out our list of essentials outlined here. Some fantastic advice and tips that you should use as a benchmark for your store. I can see that your Community Profile is NeedmoneyASAP and I understand, especially in these trying times, how urgent that need may be. However, it's worthwhile noting that it is rare that any business (online or otherwise) reaps immediate rewards. No business is an overnight success, it will take investment in the right planning, content, SEO, and strategy - so definitely have a look at our list of essentials!

If you still have questions once you've done that I'd be happy to answer them!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes