Transfer Product Reviews

1 0 0

Hello, 

I have a couple product reviews on my shop, but I've recently changed how the products are layed out. 

The issue is that I cannot seem to find a way to move the existing reviews to the new product layout. The product itself is exactly the same, but I'd like to move the reviews to the new product page. 

I basically moved my products from individual product pages, to a single product page with multiple variants. Because of this switch, I couldn't merge the existing product pages (incl reviews) into the new SKU. 

Hopefully I've described what it is I'm trying to do. 

Thanks in advance for any help,

Jon

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
189 0 19

Hello Jonathan,

Keegan here from the Shopify Guru team.

If you're using the Shopify Reviews app there's a pretty surefire way to go about transferring reviews into a product! Follow this image guide here to export the current list of reviews, swap out the handle for the reviews, then re-import!

If done correctly, you will see your reviews move over to the new product handle. :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

it is not easy. I tried many times and when importing the modified csv, I get errors about csv delimited and the product are invalid because it seems that it finds the product review. Also, I cannot unflag perfectly positive reviews. I tried and and they keep being in the flagged tab and i don't find them anywhere on the products.

0 Likes