Transferring shopify payment

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello,

I created shopify store https://sri-lankan-apparel-platform.myshopify.com/ last 20th. I made the payment monthly as well. Now I want to close that store. I'm creating a new store as https://eco-friendlyproduct.myshopify.com/. Is it possible to transfer my paid fee (for remaining days) to my new store? Thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
94 7 12

Hey @Thusharasilva19!

I'm Finley from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Transferring your subscription credit from one Shopify account to another is possible if you are the store's owner, and if the original Shopify account is closed.

If you meet these criteria, then we can send this to our financial team's queue, who will be able to get this sorted for you!

Before closing your first store (sri-lankan-apparel-platform.myshopify.com), be sure to check the backups and duplication guide to make sure you have exported all the information you need before closing the store.

Once you're ready to close the store, you can take the following steps:

1) Log in to your Shopify Admin.
2) On the bottom left, click on Settings and then Plan and permissions.
3) Scroll down to the Store Status section and click Sell or Close Store.
4) Follow the prompts to complete the cancellation.

Next steps

To send this up to our financial team, I'll need to get you authenticated for both stores.

Please reply to the email I've just sent to your Shopify Community email address so we can move this process forward.

Thank you!

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0
Dear Finley,
Thank you for the reply.
I have put my first store on pause. Now when I try to log in, the screen
below is shown.
[image: image.png]
When I click the bottom "Remove online store" button, nothing happens.
Please guide me through how to proceed from here on. Thanks a lot.
Best Regards,
Thushara Silva
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thusharasilva19_0-1604373811357.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
94 7 12

Thank you for your reply, @Thusharasilva19!

From the screenshot you've shared, your store is currently on the fully paused plan.

Usually, with the fully paused plan, you'd need to log into your account and pick a plan to access your account. In this case, because you'll be closing the account anyway, we can work with our Accounts team to get that store closed and then transfer the subscription credits from there.

Just keep an eye out for my email that I've sent to your Shopify Community (You should have received it in your inbox right before my initial message on this forum post). If you can reply to that, we can have this resolved from there.

Thanks, Thushara!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Dear Finley,

Thank you very much for your support. As I have fully paused my store (sri-lankan-apparel-platform.myshopify.com), please continue to close the store as per my request and transfer credits to my new store (https://eco-friendlyproduct.myshopify.com/). Thanks again, 
I have sent the same message to the email you sent (sent to my gmail via <support@shopify.com>) as well. 
Best Regards,
Thushara Silva
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
94 7 12

That's perfect. I'll be in contact again through that email.

Thank you, Thushara!

0 Likes