Transferring website from WIX to shopify

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi, @Anuj1 

I came across your answer so I’d say that LitExtension is the best choice for you. When I feel down in the dumps cause my Wix store is slow and needs time to load, so the traffic browser to my site was going down rapidly. There is no choice for me at that time excepted moving to another platform, then I decided to switch on to Shopify. At first, I tried to move data by myself, it takes me a lot of time but the errors were always there, I don’t know what was going on? so coincidentally, I see the same question with me and reading a lot of comments about LitExtension service. I contact with LitExtesion team to solve my problem, they have walked me through the process carefully, I try my free Demo first, it takes me 10 minutes, the result is perfect so I decided to run full migration, my data was transferred completely, quickly. I’m thankful for LitExtension. You can contact the support team on live chat to get further information.

Good luck to you, I hope it'll help you!

@Anuj1 wrote:

Hi We currently have one website running on shopify now we want to change our another webite from WIX to Shopify.

We are just concern if we have to build that website again as we not sure that template will be compatible with all shopify.

Also we are concern we will loose all images stock details product description hence please help asap/

Regards

Joe

0 Likes
6 0 0

Hi @Anuj1 

I came across your answer so I’d say that LitExtension is the best choice for migrating data. When I feel down in the dumps cause my Wix store is slow and needs time to load, so the traffic browser to my site was going down rapidly. There is no choice for me at that time excepted moving to another platform, then I decided to switch on to Shopify. At first, I tried to move data by myself, it takes me a lot of time but the errors were always there, I don’t know what was going on? so coincidentally, I see the same question with me and reading a lot of comments about LitExtension service. I contact with LitExtesion team to solve my problem, they have walked me through the process carefully, I try my free Demo first, it takes me 10 minutes, the result is perfect so I decided to run full migration, my data was transferred completely, quickly. I’m thankful for LitExtension. You can contact the support team on live chat to get further information.

Good luck to you!

0 Likes