Translate - Multi language

Juann
5 0 0

Hello everyone if anyone knows what application they used to translate their page. Or maybe it was designed with coding ...

2021-04-d30 (1).jpg2021-04-30 (1).jpg

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
970 92 140

Hello, @Juann.

This is Elias from Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

Based on the screenshots, it does seem that the store's language and currency widgets are built into the theme or custom coded. However, I'm unable confirm whether the store in question uses Shopify or any of our themes.

With that being said, you can use translation apps, like langify, Translate Your Store, or Translation Lab - AI Translate, to create a similar widget for your Shopify store. As for the currency widget, we've also got a list of currency converters available on our App store. If you need any assistance with these apps, the app developers are always available to help - you can reach out to them directly through the contact information found in the Support section of their app pages. 

I'd also be happy to take a closer look at the shop and see if I can get more information from it - Would you be able to share the link for the store from your screenshot? 

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Juann
5 0 0

Hi Elias

Thanks for the answer. I am sending you a link to the store.

Sansarushop.com

Have a nice day.

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
970 92 140

Hi, @Juann.

Thank you for following up!

Though I'm unable to confirm whether a shop uses Shopify for privacy reasons; however, I did take a look at the shop, and I can see that they have the Shop Pay option in the checkout. In addition, I was able to use a third-party tool, called Shopify Theme Detector, and see that they're using the Debut theme.

Given that Debut doesn't come with a built-in translation widget, so it's possible that they are using one of the translation apps that I've shared in our previous message. As for the currency converter, you can add one by using an app or customizing your theme. To explore these options, I'd recommend checking out our tips and suggestions here - Adding a currency converter.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes